I Am



Hello world I am Jeffrey Mariles born in Queens, New York on February 9th of the year 2000 (just putting my birthday out there accepting any gifts) I love to watch and play baseball (Primary pos: 3rd Base), my favorite team is the New York Yankees and my favorite player is Alex Rodriguez. I am dominican and mexican, but I have a favoritism towards the dominican side of the family (No I don’t eat rice and beans everyday). I always listen to dembow which is a genre of dominican music (Do yourself a favor and listen to El Alfa!).A couple of his songs https://youtu.be/wLFnQ8Z9tqc https://youtu.be/teyMyOsjbTE









280 Pounds 180 Pounds


I was interested in majoring in Criminal Justice because I have an older brother that is a detective for the NYPD, but I switched it to Sports Management. I work with the Philadelphia Phillies as a 50/50 Drawing Seller… for now… (promotion on the way :-)) I use to be really overweight in high school lost about 100 pounds in 8 months which I’m super proud of. My dream which I confidently think will become reality is to one day play in the MLB. I’m pretty sure I have more things to say, but for now that’s all you guys really need to know. I guess if you want to find out more just be my friend. Cool? Cool…

Comments