Reverse Outline Extra Credit of WP1








Paragraph # 1


The home pages of the websites for Herbalife Nutrition, Trifecta Nutrition and Nutrition Solutions do exactly that they all simplify things for the audience.


Paragraph # 2


How the conventions on Herbalife Nutritions homepage is successful and unsuccessful on attracting an audience



Paragraph #3


How the conventions/rhetorical appeal on the Trifecta Nutrition homepage were more effective then the homepage of Herbalife Nutrition



Paragraph #4


State what Nutrition Solutions had on its homepage and why it was good or bad



Paragraph #5


I state that Trifecta Nutrition did a better job at presenting its information to the audience and why






The organizational approach that I used for my WP1 was the 5 paragraph approach with the Introduction, 3 Body Paragraphs and the Conclusion. The reason I did this is because I have been doing this structure for most of my school career and that is how teachers usually want use to format the paragraph. Also I used the structuring the organization as source #1, 2, 3. I thought this would just be the easier way to go but I like the idea that you (De Piero) gave me.





Moving forward I think that it would benefit me if I got rid of the 5 paragraph format because by trying to follow this format I end up having the tendency to writing really long paragraphs. If I pinpoint exactly what specifically I want to talk about in a certain paragraph to make sure I get a point across more strongly weather the paragraph is either long or short than my WP1 would be better. Also instead of the structuring of the organization as source #1, 2, 3 it may be better to change it up and put as you said idea #1 with sources 1,2,3 incorporated and so on. This sounds like it may be a better way to make the paper easier to see what exactly I am arguing.

Comments